HTC Touch Pro2 Tips: Turn the screen off when listening to Windows Media Player and medical podcasts

Question:

"I love my HTC Touch... one of my biggest problems with it at the moment is that I can't turn the screen off properly. Examples: I turn my WMP on and I am listening to music, but I don't want to leave the screen on as it wastes batteries. The screen doesn't fade on its own and if i tap the power button, it just stops the music."

Answer:

"Go to windows media player. then click on menu. now click on options. now press the buttons in the tab below. then go down the last option is toggle screen. just assign a key for that (for example, "Space bar"). this will off the phone's display and will play the music."

I listen to several medical podcasts on my cell phone and the mobile versions of Google Reader and/or Bloglines easily replace iTunes.

See the list of health podcasts I am gradually building with Google Bookmarks - it is work in progress and more podcasts will be added as I transfer them from the phone to the website:


No comments:

Post a Comment