Presentation: Using social media in health and research

From Heidi Allen Online:

Applying social media strategy for clinicians and researchers


View more presentations from Heidi Allen.
Some of the questions often asked by doctors:

What is the difference between a blog and a website?
Why is social media important?
How much time will it take?
Is it free?
Can I make money from using this?
How do I manage my personal identity online vs. my company - are they the same?
How often should I blog?
Where do I start?

Related reading:

Social media in medical education - Grand Rounds presentation by IUH Med/Peds residency program director http://goo.gl/Zw3lK

Comments from Twitter:

Alice Ackerman, MD, @CloseToHomeMD: [For your colleagues who don't understand]

PelvicGuru @PelvicGuru1: This is a great presentation! Testing out all of this at the moment. Thanks for sharing!


No comments:

Post a Comment