Tweets and Insights

  • Aaron Loganpyknosis Only good thing from my trip to the library: I discovered the iPhone 4 camera photographs journal pages quite legibly. No more photocopies!
  • Ves Dimov, M.D.DrVes Some Twitter updates/replies are difficult to understand due to the 140-character limit - blogs still have place for longer form writing.
  • Ves Dimov, M.D.DrVes ACP Internist: 91% of physicians fear medical lawsuits - The remaining 9% did not hear the question.
  • Ves Dimov, M.D.DrVes Link bait: I was informed that my site was included in "Top Notch Little Known Medical Blogs" - along with most of the blogs I read... :)
  • Paulo Coelhopaulocoelho My internal GPS uses faith, intuition and discipline every day to calculate my position
  • Ves Dimov, M.D.DrVes Do you give up your privacy as a patient when you follow a hospital or a doctor on Twitter or Facebook?
  • Ves Dimov, M.D.DrVes The most popular hospital on Twitter is Mayo Clinic - it has 7 times more followers than its closest competitor (54,603)
  • pourmecoffeepourmecoffee The three richest men in the world have more money than the poorest 48 countries.
  • Dave Winerdavewiner "Often I get emails that assume that I agree with something that I pointed to. Nothing could be further from the truth."

  • Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

    Bonus offer: 15% off scrub tops with code "top_save"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment