Tweets and Insights


  • Paulo Coelhopaulocoelho Driving & thinking: It's the same life whether we spend it complaining or laughing.
  • Suw Suw funny how it's always sunny on Google Maps.
  • Paulo Coelhopaulocoelho In fact, Each day for me is a musical note that I use to compose the symphony of my life
  • RobboBiteTheDust RT @DrVes: 98% of People Cannot Drive Safely Using Cell Phones http://bit.ly/cWMcLH 100% of drivers think they are in the 2%!
  • Evan Williamsev Sign in pediatric office: URGENT: Smile until 5:01pm.
  • J. SchwimmerJoshuaSchwimmer The iPhone's autocorrect is a steady, accidental source of new words. "Wollongong?"
  • Robert Silge, MDDoctorMac My first patient of private practice, and only patient scheduled for today is a no-show. It's like I never left fellowship.
  • Heart RNClevClinicHeart Donald Underwood, MD, Head, Electrocardiography Cleveland Clinic, recently read his one millionth EKG. It has taken him approx. 30 years.
  • Paul StamatiouStammy whee canceled my super expensive health insurance. replaced it with bare minimum $5,000 deductible, $80/mon #startupplan. dont tell my mom.

  • Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment