Tweets and Insights

 Vijay  "Doctors were friends with their patients before social media" @ 
 Sarah Evans Did you know businesses with blogs get 55% more site traffic? via @
 Laika (Jacqueline) A lot of bloggers seem 2 B socially inadequate, pimpled, single, slightly seedy, bald, cauliflower-nosed young men 
 Paulo Coelho Life is short. There is no time to leave important words unsaid.
 Jonathan  When I Google myself, I find other people out there with my exact name, doing things I wouldn't do. How do people know it's not me?
 Ves Dimov, M.D.  The social media portfolio of Johns Hopkins Medicine has expanded significantly: 
 Doc Gurley  Tim O'Reilly says "medicine should be a science, not an art." Hmm. There's a man who's never held someone's hand as they died.
 Ves Dimov, M.D.  A primary care doctor thinks his practice is like Trader Joe’s and that's a good thing: 
 Ves Dimov, M.D.  In Bolivia: "The President told us he has never lost a match"

Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment