Tweets and Insights

JerryThomas
I'm so lonely I bought a plane ticket just for the airport pat down.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
Tweeting Students Earn Higher Grades via @
My boy wondered what pinworms look like. Naturally I had to show him this classic video from NEJM:
John Weiner
Sublingual immunotherapy (allergy drops) for hayfever available in Australia - NHMRC Level 1 (best) evidence of efficacy
Paul Stamatiou
my experiences over the last month will one day make for an amazing blog post.
Bertalan Meskó, MD
Wolfram|Alpha Blog : New Medical Calculators in Wolfram|Alpha
Ves Dimov, M.D.
8 Ways for Doctors To Stay Safe and Professional When Using Social Media

Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment