Tweets and Insights


  • shel israelshelisrael Ah Friday nights... the loneliest time in the Twitterstream.
  • Ben Casnochabencasnocha I'm for the Lakers because I like the fact that they meditate before games. Phil Jackson, so zen.
  • Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos Friend gave me book about memory, how to remember names & faces. I wanted to start reading it, but I forgot where I put it.
  • Paul Kedroskypkedrosky My electrician: $1000 yellow pages ads brought $200 in business; free Yelp with solid reviews brings $1000s. Him: "Love whatever Yelp is".
  • Robert Silge, MDDoctorMac Man, if actual soccer were as exciting as soccer in commercials it would be the best game ever.
  • Zappos.com CEO -Tonyzappos "You can't have everything... Where would you put it?" -Steven Wright
  • Funny One Linersfunnyoneliners I'm not paranoid, but everyone thinks I am.
  • Ed ShahzadeEd "Don't tweet anything you don't want to see on a billboard, with your name on it and your mom driving by"-@UnMarketing
  • Mike Cadogansandnsurf Use THINGS not people; Love PEOPLE not Things

  • Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment