Tweets and Insights


shel israel
Using Facebook a little bit more. Not that I like it any better, but because it is important for me to hang out where people hang out.
Paul Kedrosky
The 4-yo to me: Daddy, this Is my insect finger. Me: You mean index finger? The 4-yo: No, insect finger. I squash bugs with it. Me: Ah.
Paul Kedrosky
I was in a bookstore the other day for first time in ages. They have become very sad places in the age of Kindle/iPad/etc.
Ves Dimov, M.D.
Chain of journal article retractions: When a plagiarist plagiarizes from an author who herself has plagiarized...
Mike Cadogan
TILT from the TRIP Database crew looks like a great way to record a learning log and interact with peers
When the attending calls, get the *name* of patient. (Because room # might be wrong & you might spend an hour working up wrong patient)
Dave Winer
My eye doctor can't get a glasses prescription right, so I'm waiting 3 weeks, still no new glasses. My theory: he has too many patients.

Tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support. If you are included in this post but you would like to have your tweet removed for any reason, please email me and will comply with your request the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment